Wednesday, October 5, 2016

3D Game Design Review

I am going to be looking at the 3D imaging in Star Wars battlefront. I picked this game because the graphics and sounds are amazing even thought the game isn't that good. They went to all the real movie locations and looked at all the original props to try and make it as authentic as possible. The took pictures and videos of the actual locations and then used #D technology to put it in the game. This allowed them to make a realistic looking map to battle in.
They combined 3D imaging with the amazing sounds to give you the feeling of being in the star wars universe. The sound team created sounds that were on the same level as the visuals of the game. I can see the map designers and sound team getting together and trying to find the perfect sound for the maps.Then the sound team goes and puts the sound in at the best parts.
I think it would be an interesting job to work in a 3D design environment, It would be stressful because of time constraints so i wouldn't be able to achieve a level of perfection. EA has very strict schedules that you have to keep with so that would be hard. I don't see myself working there because I don't want to work for EA.

No comments:

Post a Comment